Baking bread at home is a great way to learn some hidden skills and get to know our German bread culture all at once. With this baking mix we introduce you to some delicious hearty rolls called ‘Almweck’; (‘Alm’ = a pasture in the mountains; ‘weck’ = bun). As you may know, the bread culture in Germany is not just about fresh baked loaves alone. We love rolls, too. Especially for breakfast. This month ‘Almweck’ are partially made with rye flour and some spices which made them very aromatic.
Looking for a gift? You got it! Leave your personal note during the check-out and we’ll add it into the box.
We already shopped for you and grabbed all ingredients you need for this recipe.
What you’ll get with your baking kit for our rolls ‘Almweck’:
(All kits are small batches and hand packed)
- 1 baking-mix (16 oz) for ‘Almweck’ ( 9-10 pc) in a reusable cotton bag.
- recipe instruction card as an easy step-by-step guide
- one sustainable Bee’s Wrap for wrapping sandwiches or covering bowls (size large)
- sheet of baking paper
- 1x jar of delicious Apple Butter from Miller’s Orchard
- your order supports a Food Bank in America
- Free Shipping when you start a subscription right away
- ! Shipping starts May 1st !
FREE Shipping on us – when you start your 3 or 6 month subscription for baking bread at home and our unique bread boxes through the German bread culture.
You need to add:
filtered water, some olive oil
Organic Wheat and Whole Rye Flour, Salt, Organic Malted Barley Flour, Non-GMO Yeast, Organic Spices
For any questions ahead you can check our FAQ page or send us a message via our contact form.
* we reserve the right to exchange the spread or tool on an equal basis *
There are no reviews yet.