You may guess it already, and yes, this Fougasse loaf is not from our German bread culture. It is from France. As Tanja our Founder grew up at the French border this is practical her backyard. Typically a French Fougasse is thinner and made in a more ‘bony’ looking rustic style. With our bread baking kit you can make 1-2 loaves with a bit more substance or you go the rustic road and get some more loaves out of it. And we also added a good portion of organic whole grain flour 😉
When you like to give this baking box away – leave your message during the check-out and we’ll add your personal note into the box.
We already did the whole prep-work for you and meassured all ingredients you need for this recipe.
What you’ll get with your Fougasse bread baking kit:
- 1 baking kit (18.3 oz.) for French ‘Fougasse’ (makes 1 XL or 2 medium size) in a reusable cotton bag
- pictured instruction card as an easy step-by-step guide
- the needed herbs are included as well
- 1 perfectly paired jam
- one small glass bowl with lid
- sheet of baking paper
TIP: Start a 3 or 6 month subscription for our unique bread boxes and save instantly. All subscriptions include Free Shipping.
You need to add:
filtered water and olive oil
Organic Wheat and Whole Wheat Flour, pure Salt, Organic Malted Barley Flour, Non-GMO Yeast, Herbs
* we reserve the right to exchange the spread or tool on an equal basis *