Once a year it is time for our Pretzel baking box! In German we write it ‘Brezel‘, but pronounce it ‘Bretzel‘. Known in the US as ‘soft pretzels’ they are an offshoot of the traditional German Brezel. With our soft pretzel baking mix you can make your own homemade treat according to a traditional German Brezel recipe. With your instructions card you’ll receive some more shaping ideas as we like them back home; braided and twisted for example.
Whether you like this baking box for your own enjoyment or would like to gift it to your loved ones – it’s a true baking journey. In case you want to ship it as a gift, leave us a message during the checkout and we add it with a greeting card.
We already shopped for you, pre-weighed and mixed all ingredients that you need for the dough and pre-dough:
What you’ll get with your Soft Pretzel Baking Mix:
- 1 baking-mix (19.8 oz) for Soft Pretzels (8-10pc), packed in a reusable cotton bag
- real pretzel salt
- an instructions card as an easy step-by-step guide
- one oven thermometer with °C/°F displayed
- baking paper
- 1 jar of a surprise spread (can be sweet/savory)
- your baking box donates meals to a Foodbank in America
The shipping is on us when you start your 3 or 6 month subscription for our unique bread baking boxes with this monthly box and save instantly.
You need to add:
filtered water and butter
Organic Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Yeast, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Malted Barley Flour
Topping: coarse salt
* we reserve the right to exchange the spread on an equal basis *